Wednesday, August 19, 2015

# Wassane Premaya

Aditya to marry Astha for revenge- Wassane Premaya?


I always suspected Aditya wanted to marry Astha for revenge. I mean the whole “OMG I love you Astha!” was way too smooth for me. Today’s episode just heightened my fears and suspicions.  Today the press conference and the fact that Astha was listening to it was just so “suspicious”.


So today Aditya gets a call from Astha and he tells her that he is in a press conference. However this guy doesn’t cut the line. He keeps her there listening to all that is going on in the press conference. This is where Aditya gets an unexpected question. The journalist asks Aditya whether he is marrying Astha to take revenge as he couldn’t do it before.


Aditya’s facial expression just totally changes. He takes the phone and increases the volume. While he is doing this he tells the journalist that it is none of his business. He keeps looking at the phone and then he gives this smug look and kept buttering Astha. It looked as though he wanted her to believe what he said because it wasn’t true.


Aditya’s body language and facial expressions were just so tell tale. Aditya is up to no good. I know he is all “I am the love bird” right now but I have a feeling he has a hidden agenda. You all remember how Aditya hated Astha at the beginning and now all of a sudden he falls in love with her.

Aditya couldn’t take revenge from Astha at the bringing when she made things bad for the Danthanarayanas and now he wants to marry her and make her life a living hell. This is Aditya’s big plan so that he could take revenge for what Astha did to his father.


This is not at all unbelievable since Aditya is that kind of a man. I mean come on look at Ms Danthanarayana; she is an in house slave for the Danthanarayanas. Aditya is their son and obviously he would turn out to be just like his father.  Of course you guys might thin I am ripping Aditya apart but in one of my former posts I told you that Aditya was patriarchal.


 The screen writers are going to make Astha a victim of a hostile husband. Then they are going to make them gradually all in love but before that Astha will suffer, oh she is going to suffer!!!!  Aditya will make her wish that she would have been better off killing herself. This is going to be one hell of a ride guys. I just hope that even though the hints are so clear that it will never happen. I love Aditya right now with all his cuteness but after today’s episode I kind of feel disappointed in him.


I just hope against hope that the screen writers would give us this awfully huge sixer but have to tell you guys that they are doing a bloody good job right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger