Wednesday, August 5, 2015

# Events

20000+ views reached – Thank You

Thank You folks for being so supportive…Well to celebrate Drama Queen reaching 20000+ views the blog would be given a new look very soon. Right now the most popular posts on my blog are that of Arrow & Flash and of that of Korean dramas shown on Rupavahini.
A gif I made showing most dramas reviewed so far...

Since I am at Uni I don’t have much time but I will continue to post the latest drama news including possible plot twists. With the newer look Drama Queen will hopefully look nicer and you will be able to find my posts easily. Thank You again for the continuous support you show. It is this support which motivates me to post regularly on the blog.


If you have any suggestions or dramas you like to be reviewed or even my thoughts on particular dramas pls be free to tell me about it. If you want to contact me simply add me as your Google Plus friend and have a chat. Most of my viewers are using this method and I thank you for your kind words and suggestions. 
Some of the dramas I have reviewed so far <3 

Always remember this blog is not only mine but all of my fans….pls feel free to say anything you want about the blog….Finally may the Triple Gems guard all my readers…More new posts will be posted very soon…stayed tuned for the latest entertainment news on Sri Lankan Television at….lifeasasrilankan.blogspot.com JJ J


Stay tuned with Drama Queen...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger