Tuesday, August 11, 2015

# Sujatha

Sajith - Sujatha Sirasa TV



Mmm…If I asked everyone who hates Sajith to put their hands up then I am very sure everyone would do so. This is simply because everyone hates Sajith and this everyone includes me. His character is that of a cold villain. He is someone who plays his evil roles behind everyone’s backs.  However as a child his character was not so evil, as a matter of fact he wasn’t evil at all.




When he was a kid and then in his teenage years he was a sweet kid, however when he came from abroad he became very annoying. I also think that the directors have chosen a wrong actor to act out the role of Sajith. I mean come no the actor looks like a gadawila (I am sorry to say this). I mean after seeing all the cute Sri Lankan, Indian, Korean and Chinese actors this guy just disgusts me. However he does have some talent in him. May be he needs to do something with his hair and get rid of that beard.


Sajith’s character annoyed the audience mainly when it was shown that he harbored thoughts for Sujatha. I mean in our minds Sujatha was only for Shakya and no one else, when Sajith came in between he just became an eyesore.   He also right now is trying to force Sujatha to marry him and this in my eyes is so shity. He simply gets under my skin and he hates Shakya. Actually when you think about it he is the one who made Sujatha understand her love for Shakya. When Sajith hammered Shakya, Sujatha found out he has feelings for Shakya.



While the present track is so cute with Shakya and Sujatha living their love, Sajith just annoys us all. I mean he continuously gets in between Sujatha and Shakya. To make things worse he has a partner in crime in Chanuka. Chanuka mind you wants Sujatha married off to Sajith so that Chanuka can get hold of the hotel. I just hope that Sirasa TV wouldn’t drag this guy’s evilness to much. This will just make us stop watching Sujatha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger