Wednesday, April 29, 2015

# English Tv Series

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D on Hiru tv soon


Hello guys here is another epic tv series to be shown on Hiru tv soon. I think it will start this Sunday at 8.30pm. I loved Strike Back with Richard Armitage - Season 1 and Philip Winchester in Season 2 with Sullivan Stapleton.  They were and awesome team and the story line was so engaging. However now since Season 4 - Shadow Warfare is coming to an end. Of course its season 5 the final season is coming out this year....ya I am a huge fan of action I even watched The Unit- I loved that too.

Anyway Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D starts after these last few episodes of Strike Back after Kamali dies. It will be shown at 8.30pm on Hiru Tv. It is one awesome series and will remind you of the Avengers.Also  Brett Dalton acts in it as Grant Ward the traitor Hydra member.

Brett Dalton as Grant Ward

With only 41 episode hence 2 seasons it would finish quickly. With is we could expect Flash, Arrow Season 3 or Srike Back season 5 to be shown on Hiru tv.........................enjoy the latest Entertainment News on lifeasasrilankan.blogspot.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger