Sunday, May 3, 2015

# Daskon

Daskon episode 53 recap



Hello dear blog readers. Mission Impossible 5 is out. I was waiting for this from mission impossible 4. I personally believe that Tom Cruise and Jeremy Renner are the best combination ever.  This year is one of the best movie years ever!!!!! Jurassic Park is also coming out and OMg I was waiting my whole teenage hood for this one!!!  Exams start in 27 days and I am studying hard but not that hard that I can’t come to my blogJ Yes there are some major changes on my blog but I hope you like it. I now have two Google Plus accounts now and both are active…those who are following my posts can keep on doing from my old profile while the new one is also available. I wish all my readers a Happy Vesak.  Also I so hope the new English Princess would be named Diana because no matter what Princess Diana was a very kind loving person- she was a person whom all the girls could look up to no matter the other things.  Anyway let’s get down to biz.

Now for recap:



The First Queen Consort is having fun and Daskon is there too. They are sitting together. They are going to Siri Patha. She asks why the King never goes there. They keep talking. The Queen Consort says how they did four pujas but never got results.  Daskon says nothing wrong will happen to Pramila (he is using her first name). She says that the King is so upset that he has started to drink. Pramila says she is afraid. She says that every time the King comes to meet her he is drunk. By this time they are both standing very close. The good minister’s friend looks on and he is up to no good. I think he is thinking they are romantically bond or something…

Saranankara Thero and the Sangha come and start their studies. Everyone repeats. The good minister, Pramila’s father and the Kappitipola come to watch. The little Prince says some words out of order.  The Thero gets up. The Thero tells young Kappitipola to come and teach the students (the little Prince, Pramila’s brother and a noblemen’s son) and the Samanaras (young monks who haven’t attain Sanghahood yet).  Young Kappitipola starts his lesson. He does look very handsomeJ  Saranankara Thero and the ministers go alone to talk. Everyone says that the Thero is doing very good service to Sasana.  The Thero says that astrologers are taking over the Sasana. Pramila’s father has converted into Buddhism. He says he will talk about this to the King before the astrologers reach the Palace. However he says that he does not know much about the Sasana as he is not a born Buddhism. The good minister says yes now a day a born Buddhist cannot meet the King. Kappitipola nilama says WHAT HAS BECOME OF OUR COUNTRY (suits this time too no?).
 
The Maha Sangha with the ministers.


The King listens to the Catholic father’s music. Pramila’s father is there too. The King enjoys the music. After it ends he asks what kind of a drum the drummer is playing. The catholic father says tat he is from India and came with the people who came for Pramila’s puja. He tells the drummers name and the King starts to ask him something...the Catholic father jumps in…..to be continued tomorrow… From here on I am calling the First Queen Consort by her first name Pramila…
Pramila aka the First Queen Consort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger