Sunday, April 12, 2015

# Daskon

Daskon episode 48 recap



Hey guys last recap. Thanks for giving me 5000 views. Maybe I will continue to do recaps but I’m not sure, it depends on the stress level with the exams. Hope you guys get to watch King Ashoka drama on TV Derana. If time lets me I might to recaps for that but Indians are already doing recaps for it already – probably. Of Course I think my English is better than the Indians. Trust me I have experience after reading Yeh Hai Mohabbatien recaps. Mmm... I have exams till the 10th of June and on the 11th I go shopping. Anyway after the 10th until Campus starts in the end of June I’ll be a full time blogger. Anyway why not get down to business without wasting more time.

Now for recap:

The King calls for Daskon at the same time the First Queen Consort wants to meet him. Daskon goes to the King. The King says they have a journey to go that night. That only both of them were going. Daskon wants to know whether the MahaAdikaram knows about this. The King says I want to meet my citizens with them not knowing that I am King. The King asks for no security. Daskon says then the Queen Consort called me for the same thing? The King laughs and says that only those who can be trusted have so many people to please. He repeats that they have a special mission to go to this night. Daskon leaves.

The King and The Noble Lady and Daskon and the Queen Consort

The astrologer is shivering in the hot sun. The assistant says that you haven’t worked at all; I am the only one who wants to kill the King. He continues to say that if the astrologer doesn’t come then he will turn themselves over to the Palace guards. The astrologer says no, no please no. I am afraid and don’t want anyone to even pinch me let alone kill me. The assistant says if they are to survive then the King and his people should die so therefore help him to kill them all. Sword to sword, revenge and vengeance that is what my god Patiya told me.
The assistant(R) 


The Queen Consort is wearing a new white Osari. Her servant comes and says that Daskon Adikaram has arrived. She tells her to tell him to come inside. She quickly checks her clothes. She says Ayubowan to him. She says that he looks nice in the Adikaram clothes. She says but I called Daskon and not the Adikaram. He sits down and she provides him with fruit juice. He says that the fruit juice she makes with her own hands is far taster than any other. She says I am lonely. She wants her mother. Daskon says if she comes then your baby brother will come with her. It’s your child’s cries and not your brother’s cries that should echo through this Palace. She wants to go the Sankadagala Palace once in a while. Daskon says you were only here for less than a month. She asks her why the King doesn’t come to her. Daskon then remembers her song and all the emotions of guilt and love. He gets up to go and she turns her back to him and keeps staring at the fire.
 
The First Queen Consort in a white Osari
Its night and the King and Daskon go away from the Palace on horses. The Queen Consort keeps waiting for him in the Palace. Daskon is at a Noble Men’s house. The Queen Consort waits for the King. She starts singing. She asks the question why she who is youthful and young is left alone. The King has gone to Monnarawila. This is where the Noble Lady is. The Noble Lady’s father’s asks why he has not thought about the King’s security. Also why he is coming to meet his own Second Queen Consort is such secrecy. Daskon is baffled……………..to be continued……
The Noble Lady/The Second Queen Consort

Precap:

The King is with the Noble Lady. The First Queen Consort sings about how she waits every day bathed and scented waiting for the King and how he never comes. The Noble Lady gets a shock and wakes up. The astrologer is sitting on a Noble Men’s house roof. Both of them get out of pitch green river water getting ready to kill the King. The Nilama who is the good minister’s friend tells him that the gurukama is ready (the black magic is ready?). The good minister asks what gurukama. The astrologer curse and says a spell while putting sticks deep into the soil. The assistant watches on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger