Friday, September 27, 2013

The baddest word in the world....



3.1.2007
Dear Journal,
I got punished today. It was all Emily’s fault. I heard one of the big students shouting at one of his friends. He called him a big fat n*g*er. I asked Emily what n*g*er means. She said that in America where she comes from they used to call it to black people. So since I learnt a new word today I couldn’t wait to try it out on somebody. There is a girl in grade 5 which is upstairs since she is older than us by one year I haven’t spoken to her but she was black. So what I did was I went upstairs with a load of books during the interval and banged into her so that my books would go flying. When she tried to help me out I said “Stop you big fat n*g*er!” Within seconds I got a groundbreaking slap on my left cheek and because I was angry with her I kept calling her a big fat n*g*er. Voila… Within seconds I was crying my heart out at the principal’s office. Mr. Principal said that the word I used was a very bad one…the baddest one in the world to use on a human. So I asked sir if I could call an elephant by this name since it is big, fat and black. For this single sentence I got punished the whole day in front of the principal’s office. I am never going to call any one a n*g*er again….. It’s a very bad word... the baddest in the world!
Yours loving,

Apsara

* I don't like racism and calling people by the colour of their skins. You might be black, red, yellow or white but no matter what we all die and we all are flesh and blood. No matter what all of our's blood is red. The word I've used here is not as an insult it is just a story in the diary and the moral behind it is never call others by the colour of their skins:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger