Thursday, September 26, 2013

How a baby is born!!!


2.1.2007
Dear journal,
You know today I learned how children are born!!!! One of my friends told me and it’s disgusting!!!! You know how it’s done ha? Well a girl and a boy… have to... well see a girl and a boy have to give a kiss to the mouth and when the spit mix the girl gets pregnant. It’s disgusting isn’t it I never going to have children.... Just imagine kissing a stinking foul tasting mouth! Who knows if they brush their teeth? You know how my friend knows about this. On my friend’s mother’s birthday his father had given her a kiss and after two months his mom said that she was pregnant. I also went to look to see if he is telling the truth and yes it’s true. His mommy’s tummy is filled up like a big weather balloon. So I asked my friend if his father works in the weather department to have filled his wife with so much hydrogen.  He said his father was a doctor. My friend said he also asked his father how a baby is taken out also but he wanted me to do his homework so that I can pay off for the information he is giving. I said I don’t want to know because I already know. You know journal why the doctor uncle keeps those big injections? That is there to take out the baby. The doctor uncle goes and pricks my friend’s (Joshua) mother’s big tummy with that so that all the hydrogen comes out then the nurse aunty pulls the baby out. The mommy screams only when the doctor uncle pricks her tummy very hard and the baby screams because the injection pricked him also. See science is so easy that’s why I want to be a scientist, because it’s very easy.
Yours loving,

Apsara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger