Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Wild Child's Diary....

Hey guys!! Long time no see; I have being having an awesome hectic time. This is because A/L’s just started and the thing is the books are out of stock. J I just came across a wonderful journal that one of my friends left behind and it is quite a read. She is one heck of a wild child and my god the stuff she has written on that dairy. I think you guys would also love reading this journal which by the way is named the Wild Child’s diary. Oh don’t worry I got her permission but of course I’ll have to censor some names. I’ve started watching a new Kdrama and the name is “The Great Merchant Kim Man Deok.” So anyway if you are a person who loves sports, a little gossip, high school crushes and a lot of swearing you are going to love this diary…. I’ll be putting it online from this Monday
 and it has about a hundred entries. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger