Sunday, December 1, 2013

# Poems

He sings the Lullaby.


I shout,
 I scream but yet I dream,
I cry
 I smile all at the same time,
He keeps singing but is not angered,
When I ask he says,
That’s because I love you my child…

I grow up little by little,
I voice my views,
He listens so patiently,
I never ask him but he tries,
He gives me advice,
But I’ve never listened,
I asked questions,
Where is my mother?
He said I’ll get the answers one by one.

I became a young woman,
and
His love was not enough,
I turned to another,
He watches but yet he smiles.
I make my mistakes and I come back,
But this time with another in my arms,
He did not shout,
He did not scream,
He never questioned,
He never accused,
He welcomed me with opened arms.

I shout,
I scream but yet I dream,
I cry,
And smile at the same time,
He smiles and sings
The same Lullaby
This time,
For me and my child,
I say,
Oh father what am I without you?

He keeps singing the lullaby…
Janathri.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger