Monday, December 2, 2013

# Poems

If I could change the World.


I know it sounds impossible.
But if men could make a machine fly,
Why not try?
I would be able to make it a beautiful place,
I would make the poor rich,
I would give people a second chance,
I try to make people stop been jealous,
And make them help each other

I’ll make people understand each other,
But is it even possible?
This little dream of mine
Will it ever work out?
But what would you do if you could change the world?
Something Horrid?
 Something Good?
Come on tell me…
Because you have already got that chance.

Being born in this world,
Is a chance itself,
Because if you try you can do anything,
If men can make a machine fly
Then changing the world is easier to try.
You don’t need money,
You don’t need help.
Just a word can change the world,
Just a smile can change the world,
A single good deed can change the world.

But before all this try changing yourself
Because if one person changes in the world.
Then the world is already changed
Because everything starts from something small.
That’s what I’ll do

If I could change the world…
Janathri...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger