Saturday, March 28, 2015

# Daskon

Daskon episode 43 recap


Well here comes another weekend. Fast and Furious 7 is to be shown from the 1st of May – watch it for Paul Walker. Tomorrow is the match and I am fully supporting New Zealand. I mean Brendon McCollum he deserves a world cup.  GO NZ GO!! GO NZ GO!!! The Heirs ended yesterday and that means no more Korean dramas on TV Derana anymore. Sad I miss Tan and Yondo…. Loved Lee Min Ho’s and Kim Woobin’s’ acting. Well let see what happens tomorrow. Well since Yahapalana is stretching for another 3 months we shouldn’t talk about tat crap. Ratnapura rally was awesome. Mahinda sir is coming back because we want it back!!!! Ok so lets talk about the drama today…ah... and Strike Back season 4 is starting from tomorrow…..

Now for the recap:

The army raids the hid out. Nobody is there at first but women come out in white. They cry saying don’t hurt us. They are taken as prisoners and their entire thing are burnt. They are told to tell where the traitors are for otherwise they will be killed. They are all taken away.


The servant who to Daskon’s ring comes to meet him. She looks a bit scared. She says the noble Lady is going to her noble house today. She just came to say good bye to Daskon. Daskon comes out in his old clothes and says well the King and I will miss the Noble Lady. (I told you guys there is romance in the air here. Daskon is being overly kind to this girl? I don’t know.). She gives the ring back to him. She says that I can't sing anymore poems with this sadness. He says then sing sad songs all the way from Haburankatha Palace to Matala wallawa. She looks at him with tears in her eyes and starts to sing.
The servant girl


With the song The Noble Lady comes out of the Palace. Daskon looks from inside the Palace. While the Noble Lady walks towards the entrance with her servants, The King walks along with her on the corridor but she doesn't look. (this is a great shot) She is angry. The song continues and it has the following meaning:

My lord have I done something wrong to you?
Am I of lower caste? Am I not enough for you? Is there something less in me?
Is my child is less for you? Have you no love or respect for me?


They all leave the Palace. The Noble Lady and her mother are taken in carriages while the servants all go in bullock carts. The servant continues to sing. The Noble Lady looks up looking strong and trying to not feel hurt.
The Noble Lady with her servant

The song continues and the Haburankatha Palace is made to celebrate the arrival of that bitch called Queen Consort.  Everything is cleaned and new things put.  A red carpet is put and she arrives on it putting her feet exactly on the golden lotuses.
The Queen Consort



The King arrives at her end of the Palace which is guarded by two female guards with spears.  She sees him and shows her Osari (Sri Lankan version of the sari). He looks and says I can only see the beauty of your shawl. She says well like Queen Kuveni my mother stitched me this. Do you like my hariya? The King is confused and says hariya?..............to be continued tomorrow…..
The King and Queen Consort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger