Sunday, March 1, 2015

# Daskon

Daskon episode 36 recap


Hello people. Today there is romance in the air. Well just finished an episode of My Girl. Well it is so damn cute how Chan loves Yoori but afraid to tell her this. Chil Wu the Mighty finished today. From next week onwards ITN will show Autumn in my Heart. I'm not watching it. It's too sad and old I like Jodha Akbar better. It's a very cute story. Congratulations Sri Lanka on that awesome win against England. My favourite cricketers hit two centuries - Sanga and Thrimanne. We are gonna win and it's an awesome feeling....Now to recap:

The Palace is shown. The King is pissed off. Everyone is looking. The MahaAdikaram says name your wish.Patiya says give me my sword. I will kill you all here. The King and Dsakon exchanges looks.The King gets up and says take the prisoners to their cells. The King asks the nilamàs what kind of punishment to give the prisoners. They scream kill them! The King says according to the rules it will be done so.

Patiya'a mother with the assistant comes out of the Palace. The Catholic priests are outside with their people. She comes and falls at the priests feet. Well call me conservative but according to the culture I've been brought up in I don't think anyone should change their religion even if their life depends on it.

The Queen consort's Palace is shown. Her mother says don't take quick decisions. The King's head must be in a mess right now. The Queen says that's what Kings have to live with. I am the only one all alone here. The King is in Haburankatha. The mother says you should be with the King right now. The mother wants to go feed her little son. The Queen says will the King get angry that I didn't come. The mother says here you are coming with us. Daskon will never do you wrong. The mother says the Crown Prince will only be born in you womb not the Monnerawila Kumarihami's womb. Think of it and be happy Pramila.


Daskon sings a poem to the King. The King says it would calm my mind. It didn't have time to listen to a poem by you because I was busy. While the song goes on the King sees the Queen looking around in fear - the song is about fear and crying. The King looks shocked.........we stop here.....to be continued next week.....

Precap: The Prisoners are to be killed. The bad minister says The Temple of the Tooth Relic gauge my country from the Wadugas before he is to be killed.......the people cry .... Patiya comes and says Come and watch your older brother being killed you bloody Waduga!! The Monnerawila Kumarihamy/Noble Lady is shown. She looks shocked. Daskon is there at her Noble home. Something is wrong somewhere. The King drinks and tells Daskon I am thirsty - in a strange way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger