Sunday, July 12, 2015

# Events

Thank You for 15000+ views


Hey everyone, I just wanted to take a moment and thank you all for tuning into this little blog site! Thank You so much for coming to lifeasasrilankan.blogspot.com to get the latest entertainment news. Right now I have just started Uni but will continue to post as a part time blogger. Never did I ever think that my hobby would help many people in their entertainment news needs in Sri Lanka and abroad. I always thought that I was only one of the few people who were bothered about TV series so much that I researched them, however through the response I have got for my tiny blog I understood that there were many like me. Thanks for the continuous support that you give me through reading my blog, it is indeed a huge motivation.

May the Triple Gems guard all of my loving readers <3 Have a happy time reading. Don't forget me to visit lifeasasrilankan.blogspot.com to get the latest entertainment news in Sri Lanka <3. Now to thank you all again Kim Soo Hyun style <3 
Thank You and Farewell till we meet again soon <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger