Saturday, July 13, 2013

SOME GIRLS….



This set of girls I know from a class who have become quite an eyesore to almost everyone who cares to look at them… Let alone the look part I could describe them as the walking dead… They bore the guys at the class and even the older children and teachers. They seem to walk around as if they were some kind of Zombies and talk as if they have eaten their religion book, all the time. They are simply antisocial; their jokes make an ordinary 15 or older person vomit rather than laughing. Of course at this tender age all children make vulgar jokes and it’s usually with everyone in class but these people tend to walk around as if they were holy grails… When I was that age my classmate and I set our school ground on fire but these certain girls really seem to believe that women are from Venus and men are from Mars. Seriously living with these guys make the classroom seem more like a cemetery than a place to study in. I so hope that you guys don’t have the same kind of girls/boys in your tuition classes or at school… I do really think that this barrier between boys and girls should not be there to hinder new friendships… of course there is a limit this freedom should go to but these girls are just at number 0 in a scale of 1-10 when it comes to this limit.J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger