Saturday, July 13, 2013

The wicked teacher……



In a school there is a teacher. A teacher who hates other teachers, a teacher who dislike children a teacher who I’m sure is a descendant of Adolf Hitler. She is one cruel person, children just suffer when they come to her class but as soon as they are out of it they really dance the devil with the new class teacher. I sure she believes that the children are her Jewish prisoners all ready to be put into the ghettos  She believes that cruel shots are better than kind words and she even causes disputes within the religions inside the class room. She has one heck of a mouth with which she could scream at the top of her voice. She breaks a child’s dignity and the child’s confidence by just two words of her crappy tongue. She makes even the toughest students cry and then she calls the parents and shouts at them too. She even calls the child’s sibling who happens to be doing his O/L’s and asks him if he is an orphan because his brother doesn't do work at school. I mean the thing is these are children’s lives she is playing around with! She teaches them to carry tales and spy on other teachers or children and that’s really bad. Yes I know this teacher sounds as if she is the principal mentioned in Matilda but trust me this one is worse. Children do have their children’s rights don’t they? She is actually violating all of them. I mean no child actually starts studying in grades 1-5 no? I started studying in grade-9 until then I couldn't even spell Japanese – thank the gods for my English sir who brought my horrible spelling up to a standard where I could do English literature for A/L’s and be Cassius in Julius Caesar. Do you really think it’s fair to abuse children in this way? I would say no! I think our government should regulate what types of teachers are being circulated in International schools since there is also a shortage O/L math’s teachers in some private schools including the well reputed ones.J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger