Saturday, July 13, 2013

Teenage Dreams



Have you ever felt that sometimes things just don’t happen the way they are supposed to? Have you questioned yourself about love, marriage, future or even the books you read? Well I know all of us have questions which aren’t answered and some of them are really important specially when it comes to the girl or boy you love, the one you have a crush on or even the subjects you are supposed to study for you’re A/L’s well I have these questions to and some of them are not even worth answering. Sometimes you have dreams which you really want to achieve like being a lawyer, doctor or an astronaut but as time passes these dreams change dramatically and this could sometimes give you a dead shock like it did to me. All the time when I was a small child in grade 5 I really wanted to be a scientist because I was really good at science but as I came to grade 8 I noticed that having three sections to study was stupid. Little by little I started hating science and then I got interested in Commerce and wanted to be a business woman and then in my O/L year I started to hate accounts. Mainly because it had so many things to memorize and the math part of it was terrible. Now here I am in my A/L year doing English Literature, Business studies and Sociology and wanting to be a lawyer. All those years before I thought that doing Arts was stupid and a waste of time but here am I loving what I’m doing. So guys remember never make quick decisions just let your decision making flow with your abilities or else you’ll regret the decisions you have made about your future. Just remember it is you all who are studying and doing a job not your advisors. So make a right decision. It’s never too lateJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger