Sunday, October 18, 2015

# Wassane Premaya

Revenge Story – Wassane Premaya Week 10


Week: October 12th – October 16th



 “WTF week” is what I really wanted to write (extremely sorry for my French) but I played it safeJ . Well didn’t I tell all of you guys out there that this was going to happen? I just knew this whole thing was going to happen simply because the “O I love you Astha” was way too fast for me. So as a Shakespeare fan, this drama is going from Romeo Juliet to Othello! So let’s just see what the hell happened this week which pretty much made the drama way better than it was ever!!!

 
Astha and Aditya's relationship is pretty much OVER...
The OMG we could sleep together thing actually got us all hyped us for a fun filled sexy honeymoon and at the very climax of it…it just came falling down with a BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! As an audience we were just too shattered to even know what happened properly. When Aditya threw away Astha’s wedding necklace and ring it was pretty much amounted to throwing away all the hope we had in Aditya and the A&A couple. Now when I think of it Astha’s mother’s fears were all real fears. She kind of unconsciously saw through Aditya’s entire facade. I kind of feel bad for Astha and how her whole life is going to be a living hell after this.
 
Feel so sorry for Astha :( 
On the other hand Viraj’s “shit I lost my sim card with Asha’s number!”  storyline kind of released my stress because I wanted Pramila to get hurt badly. I just don’t like how her character is developing. She has this jealousy, anger and greed with is just disgusting. As far as I am concerned I love Asha and want Pramila kicked out of the house as fast as possible. I just want Viraj to continue to just cheat on Pramila because she deserves it. I believe the most hurtful moment for her was when Viraj said “Aditya is so lucky to have a wife like Astha”.  Of course we all wish that Aditya knew how lucky he was but lets just wait and see.
 
It was all a pretense!!!!


So many people actually like this new Wassane Premaya track while others show their concern but I actually love this new track. Yes of course you have all the right to call me insane but I have my reasons. This new track will give the raw flesh to the basic skeleton given to us by the screen writers in the first 100 episodes. Now we can all watch Aditya fall for Astha very slowly. We will also see Astha’s hate for Aditya will grow daily. Later on when Aditya really loves Astha then he will have to prove that he had actually changed. Hell! He may have to fall on his knees and beg for her mercy and save her life from death or something to prove his love. Omg!!! It’s all going to be one hell of a ride for us when they do actually fall in love and all. In the end it will be a fusion between YHM, Jodha Akbar, Full House & Playful Kiss and it’s all going to be awesome.
So angry with Aditya 

Read my former post on Wassane Premaya turning into a Revenge story here : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger