Thursday, October 29, 2015

# Events

50000 views reached - Thank You :)



 I came online simply to thank everyone who tuned into my little blog to read my drama reviews. In the recent years this blog has become a part of me and a daily inspiration. Its success motivated me to work harder and harder. So today with my hard work and your continuing support my blog has reached 50000+ views! This is one of the many happy moments of my life and I thank you all for reading my blog and for the continuing support shown through Google Plus.

So I haven't been on my Blog for sometime and I am so sorry for that. With law and a very tight schedule I have very little time for anything else other than studies and television. I also know that one of these days I will have to give up my blog for a few months and then start all over again like I did when I had my O/L's.

My blog has articles on most of the dramas I watch regularly and what I ave watched online. In the last few months the most famous post with over 7000 views was  My Love From Another Star. There is of course other posts such as ones on Wassane Premaya which attract at least 100+ views for each review.


Once again thank you very much for this support. My blog will never be this successful without your support. More posts will be posted in the coming months. Currently I am planning to watch Beautiful You and Love Rain and their reviews would be put up soon. Moreover the latest series of spoilers on Me Adarayai 2015 is still been written. However I am sorry to say that Sujatha reviews may not be put up until later as right now I have given up on it. Wassane Premaya review number 11 and 12 will come combined as with this degree I am doing weekly writing is getting harder and harder but do not worry I will continue to post as much as possible. A review on latest KDramas and an upcoming Sri Lankan drama will be put up as soon as possible :)



I also have to say that the reaction to this blog by fans has been mainly positive. I am however sorry that I can not cater to all your needs. I cannot watch all the dramas on tv and review them as I too have a life. Many fans have been unreasonably rude when I replied saying that I cannot review their drama because I don't have enough time :) Some have even pointed out that characters spoken of in my blog are just fictitious and for me to stop talking about them as if they are real life characters :) Anyhow I have to say that I thank all of my fans, those who said positive and negative things about my blog and everyone else. I hope you all join with me as I celebrate my blog reaching a small milestone and continue to extend your loving support :) Stay tuned to Sri Lanka's premier Entertainment blog to know the latest on dramas shown in Sri Lanka.
Thank You all for ur support :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger