Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mocks are over – from the pan into the fire.


Exams are over. Yea……………. No stop it I now have to do my O/L’s. No…. I’m not crying, I’m laughing. I have not gone crazy but I am really not able to see how fast I’ve grown. I’m 16 and it seems like few months age the war ended and I was 12. As I said little more post coming out this month or the next two. I’ll start writing again in June nonstop, I promise………………the New Zealand tour is coming up for all the cricket loving Sri Lankans, I hope you are planning to watch it since the Sri Lankan cricket outfits changing J IPL is coming and no Sri Lankan is allowed to play or go to Tamil Nadu or Chennai – curse her I mean she is destroying the Sri Lanka, India relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger