Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Cruel World......

Wow it was hard to get here............First I'll like to Mention my two friends who helped me patiently to create this blog. It was : Ashendra Hidaramani and Nushan Hewage. They were very  very patiently helping me as I'm pretty new to the world wide web. Without these two patient gentlemen this blog would never be existing. I hope to do them all good in this blog. I would like to help as may people as I can from this blog, I know,  I can't change the world with this little Blog of mine but I'm sure going to change Sri Lanka. Not that this is a very small aim and its said that all "big things start from something small" but
one of my favorite teachers at school said "Think Big"and I believe this.

I'm starting my O/L's this May so I wouldn't be posting much but I hope that the little bit I post might even change your life. If  I'm to tell you one thing about me I'm very Sri Lankan- I love Sri Lanka and I believe all Sri Lankans must. This is one reason why I named my Blog My View on Sri Lanka because as a Sri Lankan everyone has to have their own views. I also have to tell you that I'm not a perfect writer and I have my grammar errors and my spellings but I believe no matter what, what really matters is what I write and with what intentions I write with and what you get from it.
I hope that my writing, as in what I  write would make a difference in you and I know that my views of life wouldn't be the same as yours but what matters is that we express ourselves, we teach each other where we are wrong and where we are right. This Way we could try and make Sri Lanka and even the whole universe a better place to live in..................... 
As I my teacher said before, the best way to achieve your dreams is to Think Big but with this comes RESPONSIBILITY he said and not only that he said we need to WORK HARD. I believe this. So to conclude since I don't want my first post to be huge..........
Life has it's ups and downs and it is us humans who can live through them and talk about our experiences. We have to learn from each other.Set an example, a path another can fellow and learn from our mistakes. This is life. I'm just 16 years old now and I have a long life in front of me and I know you do to.....................so lets start changing what we can in this world and live our lives to the fullest. For we are the sum of our experiences and let us do what we can before time runs out and we regret that we didn't do anything. Just remember those who say this world is cruel are those who couldn't stand up and face this cruelness. So let us be the people who are going to live our lives and make everyone know that there is no such thing called the cruel world. 
With Lots of love.......................I hope you enjoyed my first post.
                ---------------------Janathri Weeratunga----------------



1 comment:

  1. Hello guys I hope you enjoyed my first post and will love to hear from u. pls comment and tell me how i could make things better . ok

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger