Monday, August 15, 2016

# Hiru Tv # Wassane Premaya

Et tu Nandini! – Wassane Premaya – Weeks 52 & 53 review




Week – August 1st 2016 – August 12th 2016




Howdy guys J I am back and I feel fantasticJ. So I wasn’t able to post in awhile (aka 2 weeks) because my results were to come on the 10th of Aug. I wasn’t in a sane mind these two weeks and therefore I choose not to write. I am sorry for that, but guys I ended up getting a Merit for my first yearJ. I am over the moon and I have to say that I never expected such a big result :). I just feel fantasticJ. Anyway now let’s get to the review and see what happened in these two weeks:) .



So this week was quite a shocker and I quite enjoyed it. First of all Aditya is slowly becoming the old Aditya and all the family members are feeling it. I have to say Saranga is a bloody good actor and he is doing wonders to this aggressive role. His acting really takes all those emotions of a heartbroken and helpless husband to a new level. I really loved this scene where Aditya calls Astha just to hear her voice. He is of course way to emotional to actually talk to her. This scene really showed the depth of the relationship between the A&A couple.  When Aditya finally does speak, he just says he is Aravinda. I thought that the name would act as a memory trigger to Astha but it didn’t happen. However dear little Chris Gayle aka Hiru recognises his name and jumps up and down with excitement.



Elsewhere Mr and Ms J decide to come and talk to Astha and to see whether she can remember them. Of course our dear little gal doesn’t even know who Mr. J and Nandini are and she is clearly confused when Nandini does her annoying and dramatic “Anee Astha oyata mokatha uneh” line. However Malith’s mother comes to the situation and pulls Astha into the house and tells the J family to get out.




Some days later Malith and his mom decide to go and meet the J family and try to set them up against Shakya. Malith just goes on an on slaughter of Shakya’s character and tell the J’s that Astha came to Malith on her own will. Nandini first hand believes this and even takes Malith outside to talk to him in private. Mr. J is of course pissed off and he clearly shouts at Nandini is a very angry way. I believe Nandini believed all those lies Malith simply because he hates Shakya’s family as much as she does. She is unknowingly destroying her daughter’s life because of her hatred.



I personally believe that the fact that the J family even doubts Shakya’s word is a joke. Firstly Malith came to them with this story after 6 months and that is quite a long time. Secondly Astha couldn’t recognise her mom and dad when they came to meet her. Of course if she went to Malith on her own will why would she ask her parents who they are? I don’t know about you guys but I think Nandini is a bitch and a bad mother. Her betrayal to her family is why I choose the title “Et tu Nandini”.




On the other hand the D family is planning on sending someone close to them to the Malith’s family. Aditya is way too hot headed to listen to Shakya and just storms away. However Shakya does try to tell Aditya what’s in his mind but Aditya never does listen. We do see the Dunusingha family servant being taken out of house and I believe  Shakya is going to put a new servant to Malith’s house and try to make Astha remember things...Rani does seem like a good choice J.



While all this is happening Akila finds his minion betraying him. His minion was spying in front of the former D family house and when Akila asks him on the phone what he is doing, the minion lies to him. Sumudhu on the other hand goes to Aditya and tells him she will help him get Astha if he helps her. I don’t know exactly what she asked but probably to help her get Akila away from Malith.




So right now Astha cannot remember a thing yet and Malith is just brainwashing her away. I believe Astha’s chances of recovery are just reduced by Malith’s brainwash sessions. So let’s see what happens in the weeks to comeJ.  Keep tuned in to Drama Queen to get to know the latest drama news in Sri Lanka. BTW just be on the watch out for 3 new drama reviews. Two of them would be on Indian dramas going to be shown on TV1 this Monday and the other is of Sindu on TV Derana.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger