Thursday, June 4, 2015

# Events

Thank You so much for 10000+ views:)

Thank You blog readers for giving me 10000+ views. It has only been a month and you guys have given me 5000+ views for lifeasasrilankan.blogspot.com. It is just a big surprise. I didn't expect this much from a entertainment blog. I just randomly started this blog so that there a a premium blog about Entertainment news in Sri Lanka. This is such a motivation as you guys gave me 5000 views back in April right before the Sinhala and Tamil New Year.

I would keep updating you with the latest entertainment news in Sri Lanka. Expect some new articles on already showing teledramas in Sri Lanka. As soon as exams end next Wednesday I will be bringing you some new articles. Thank you all my Sri Lankan blog readers who even added me on Google Plus. Also thank you all the other readers from all over the world for supporting me with your views. Thank You so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger