Saturday, November 15, 2014

# Daskon

Daskon episode 11 recap

Guys next week I wouldn't be able to do recaps cause I'm going to Jaffna on a school trip. That's a nine hour trip by train. I am going to miss Boys over flowers, Yi San, Chil Wu,My Girl and This is love but want to do.....will post pis on Jaffna and what to expect of it if you are going there....also guys I want to thank my readers for my blog just past 1000 viewers. Time for Daskon recap...

The scroll is opened by the main minister and it states the Portuguese ship carrying the Princess is on its way. Most ministers agree that the Randoli /Queen should come from Monarawila wallawa even the Buddhist monk point this out.

The scene changes and now we are in the Queen mother's chamber. They are getting ready for the princess's arrival. The father of the Queen mother shows his distress on the news that the Monarawila podi Kumarihami being the Randoli. The Queen mother smiles and says that will never happen because the ministers all want their daughters to be Randolis and so always the Princess will be the on from India. They say that a new building is being built for these people. We also see jealousy in the Queen Mother's eyes over the new Queen's mother.

The Prince's girlfriend is vomiting it away and I thought it was all lies to be the Queen but it seems to be true. She gets into a trance kind of thing where she screams she is from Kuveni's( first Queen under King Vijaya who was later abolished its said her children who ran away to the forest became the Veddhas of Sri Lanka). She keeps muttering until she says " I will give birth to the Prince's son. I was not good enough to be the Queen but as Yakaladoli I will give birth to the successor of the Kandyan Kingdom." This bit was so sad since I kind of feel that she just might not become the Yakaladoli.

The bad minister is making plans he says the rebel might work but Patiya Bandara's people are stupid and who knows what he will do. The uncle I spoke about in the earlier episode says Patiya Bandara's mother the Yakala doli is also in the caves with him. The bad minister says he will go along with the plan.

We see a scene of Patiya Bandara's mother feeding him and he says food that you feed me is more tasty than the rich food in the Palace. He expresses his anger about the fact that his father the King not accepting his mother as the Queen. He makes his worker say all about what his mothers caste, race and status is.....it stops here let's meet again the week after the next ......hope you enjoy this recap:-)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger