Sunday, June 16, 2013

O/L's ARE OVER!!!!




Wooooooo that was on heck of ride you know? It was a great experience! I seriously miss going to Buddhist Cultural Center and B.M.I.CH early in the morning. Trust me this times paper weren’t the most beautiful things ever, there were times when I felt like withdrawing but then I’m not a coward no matter what, I have to face life’s challenges as they come to me. There are always enough and more butterflies in your tummy when exams start and they just disappear when you see the paper. The case was that I just wasn’t ready for such a dead Maths paper.
 The paper one was soo hard that tears just came out of some people’s eyes when they saw it; it was that stressful I saw people who never cry or even show simple emotions just put their head down and start crying. It was horrible nobody would understand except the people who did the paper………………that’s a very sad situation no? 

Anyway the whole exam was ok but I freaked out about the Math and Accounts papers as the format was so different… so freaking. So that’s what I’ve to say about that experience anyway most of the people who did the paper with us were doing it for the second time and that is even more scaryJBut then life goes on that is why I’m talking to you now anyway. I’m obviously not going to commit suicide or let anyone I know do itJ I still don’t understand why people commit suicide after failing O/L’s it’s just a sign that you have to study harder. Now the thing is that I can’t wait for the A/L year to start. 

Arts are going to be such a demanding stream to study in and I’m going to love it specially doing Shakespeare for Literature.. Life is going to be one heck of a fruit salad and I’m going to leave school in two years and that is sad …………….What I have to say today is that cherish everything in your life even the most horrible things , things that you regret and thing you feel embarrassed about because that’s who you are, how you faced situations and how you learnt from them and rectified your mistakes. NEVER EVER REGRET ……….JUST LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF YOUR LIFE CAUSE IT’S PRETTY SHORT AND JUST REMEMBER TO LEAVE SOMETHING FOR MOTHER EARTH SO THAT SHE CAN BE PROUD TO CALL YOU A CHILD OF HER’S.

1 comment:

  1. Glad the O/L's went well Janathri, even though there were some complications. Looking forward to seeing you in school again. Also looking forward for more blog post from you. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger