Sunday, June 26, 2016

# Hiru Tv # Wassane Premaya

Gung Ho – Wassane Premaya – Week 46 review


Week – June 20th 2016 – June 25th 2016



Howdy guys J I am back with my much asked for weekly reviews of WP. This week a hell of a lot happened in WP. As a jobless woman at home I was quite excited by it as well as being annoyed at the fact they are dragging the drama. I am on summer holidays and well I am totally joblessJ. Half of these holidays I spent on the Brexit vote and was very shocked at the result (Yes I know I am not the only oneJ). Anyhow I have to warn you guys that WP would most probably go onto about 400+ episodes. So there would be extremely draggy episodes and story arcs. I would just ask you to be patient with them...after all I can promise the end result would be very good. Anyways let get to the review... J



The week starts off with the Jayasekaras going on the planned “trip” to Astha’s place. I have to say Astha’s mom is a bitch. If I was Mr. Jayasekara (Mr. J) I would just divorce her or even hit her. I just simply hate her bitchy attitude. It gets worse when she was in the van with Mr. J and Grandma. She even goes to the extent of getting into a verbal fight with Astha. It just goes haywire when she gets to Astha’s house. She just goes running to Astha crying “Anee what happened to you”. My mom just said it sounded like she was crying over a dead body or something. The “lol” effect was when Malini visibly cringed at Mrs. J’s behaviourJ.  Astha just tries to calm her down but it doesn’t work. Throughout the “trip” she just goes bitching the D family and Mr. J even threatened “divorce”. However finally she leaves and at the Jayasekara home she says that what happened to the D family was not bad enough...it should have been worse... (Man how does Mr. J live with this woman!)




On the other hand Aditya is in a shocked state. Both Tharu and Chris Gayle (Malith’s kids) want Astha as their mom and not their governess. Aditya literally jumps out of his seat. I have to say that his concern and helplessness was quite cute to watch as he tries to fight off this “absurd mom idea” with Chris Gayle.  I don’t think Astha will be able to keep her job for long. To make things worse Malith is acting like a love sick teenager when it comes to anything concerned with Astha. He wants a mom for his kids and Astha seems to be his first choice. Trust me...I am really concerned about the A&A couple’s future.



To make the drama more intense the screenwriters brought in this Akila – Sanka and Sonali love triangle but I have to say that it annoys me more than keeping me hooked to the drama. It is a bit boring and Sanka is just a sissy. Come on screen writers! College guys are not sissies like Sanka. I know there are enough college guys at my Uni who would kill Akila if he tries to take their girlfriend’s away! You guys need to put some punk into this guy. Make him stand up for Sonali rather than hid behind her. 



I know loads of people hate this “love triangle” and believe it should just stop. Anyhow this week we see Sonali had lost her child and Akila is literally destroyed. He is in pieces and I don’t quite get why he is so. After all he wanted to abort the child if it was a girl so why all this D-R-A-M-A? Actually I don’t even understand why he believes Sonali was happy to have the child after they separated. Akila’s mom’s “fake faint” session is also beyond my understanding. I personally thing the screenwriters are bonkers at the moment.



However to make up for the bad “love triangle” the screenwriters are trying to shed some light about Shakya’s past. He was supposed to be a good man before the business took over his life and Malith’s aunt still cannot forget him. We almost had Shakya meeting up with his ex girlfriend but then it never did happen. Anyhow Malini did meet up with the ex girlfriend at the temple but they don’t yet know each other.




Opps...  forgot to mention that Astha got Shakya involved in their “destroy Malith” mission and I think he is up to the job. So this was what happened this week and it was quite interesting. What are your views on this week’s events? Pls share your views with me because it would help me get a whole new perspective on the drama. Hope you enjoyed this post and keep tuned in to Drama Queen to get the latest entertainment news and reviewsJ J J J J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger