Thursday, March 3, 2016

# Wassane Premaya

Saaaaaa Sweet – Wassane Premaya 2016 review


OMG!!! Long time no seeJ. How are you guys? Doing fine na? I am doing fine...I am finding my way around my studies and life is cool. So a lot has happened during my “working holiday” in Wassane Premaya. Some really cute stuff is happening in the show now. There are some new characters coming in and life on the show seems complex.. So shall we get to the review?
So yesterday Aditya was so sweet with Astha getting sick and all. Anee I want a bae like him...Dear future Husband (Meghan Trainor fan over hereJ) learn from Aditya. I loved the way he stayed up for her and then lifted her up to bed (I am in lover’s heaven over hereJ ). I loved it when Shalinya came in to see our lovers fast asleep in each other’s arms (melting over here).



Ok so are you guys are all mixed up about who Shalinya is? Let’s get it straight...she is a BITCH!! She reminds me of the back stabbing, annoying and bitchy people I found myself with at college. She is right over there playing the two faced villain. She has come to Wassane Premaya to separate Astha and Aditya and I really don’t like her (obviously na). She takes Aditya coffee and all as if she is his wife (Bitch please!!!).  She fakes that Astha says bad stuff about Aditya and even goes to tell it to Aditya. She had even taken pics with Aditya (while he is sleeping) and tries to fake that they are sharing a special relationship (you know what I mean by “special” na?)



It is quite sweet when Aditya finds himself entwined with Astha and his face when he remembered the way it all happened. Omg Aditya you are one sweet baby and you truly deserve Astha’s love. It’s even sweeter that Astha knows that Aditya is not bad as he seemsJ . (sweet).....



Anyhow Viraj, Asha and Pramitha are also having one rough patch. Pramitha is having all these ideas that Viraj is cheating on her (if I was her I would have got it faster than that). So she is using all these clever wordings to show that she knows that Viraj is having an extra marital affair. The sad thing is Viraj is trying so hard to get his family back and push Astha away when Pramitha (yesterday) got to know who his mistress is. The sweet thing though is that Viraj’s little girl really loves Asha and wants to go have art classes at her place. Poor.. Poor Pramitha! I really feel for her because knowing your husband is having an extra marital affair is painful. I am sure Pramitha knowing the woman he is having the affair with is even more painful. Omg is this marriage ending up in divorce?  (Hey Viraj call me if you want a divorce lawyer ok? I could give some advice as a LLB studentJ )



Akila and Sonali are also expecting a baby. If the baby is a girl then she will be aborted but if it’s a boy then he will be the next heir to the Danthanarayana Empire (According to Akila this is). Somehow the D family does not know that Sonali is pregnant (yeah like seriously! Sonali was consuming a hell of a lot of pickles right in front of Malini!) .



Astha’s dad was going to file action against his suspension from work however in the last moment he decides it better to let things be as they are. He decides that since Mr D took in Astha the suspension is just a small price to pay. I think this is something very nice of him to do as another man in his position wouldn’t have taken the same decision. However I just really don’t like Astha’s mom. She just reminds me of a bitch at my college (sorry for my language hereJ). Her “I know everything”, “I take the right decisions” or “I am the super mom” attitude just doesn’t work with me. She takes very bad decisions and I just “dislike “her for that”.




Akila’s overall plan is to make his “sonny boy” the heir to the “D throne” because he just knows there is no “special” relationship between Astha and Aditya. Anyhow I have to say that according to what I see Shalinya is a relative of Shoba and she has come to take revenge from D family. So her main aim is to divide Aditya and Astha. Secondly Shoba is going to return to the show and Astha is going to sacrifice her love for Aditya and send him back to his first love.  On the other hand Aditya will slowly realize that he is really in love with Astha and not with Shoba. So with that happy note we shall part and meet again in another blog post (hopefully before my final exams in May) J J J J J J .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger