Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Unzip yourself...............Tell me if my blog needs improvement...

Guys I know this blog just post random stuff but I want to improve it and to do that I need your feedback. Recently I started to do recaps for Daskon and I only know if you like it or not through the page views. I need you guys to comment and tell me how to improve my blog as I go along as like any human I need motivation. I know lots of Sri Lankans are reading my blog and this is a pleasure but I want to know what you want more from my blog and when you tell me I could provide it for you. I know I am no professional blogger but I know my subjects and you could ask me what to post, the below list show stuff I know lot about and pls respond...
Sri Lanka
Cricket
Books
Shakespeare
Movies (English, Tamil,Sinhala and Hindi)
 Kdramas
Sri Lankan Dramas
Indian Dramas
Tamil Dramas
Arrow series
Sociology
Business studies
 Anything is ok as my blog is just me hobby:) Hope u respond...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger