Saturday, February 28, 2015

# Daskon

Daskon episode 35 recap



Hello bloggers did you know that Mission Impossible 5 is coming out on June 18/28th? Oh.. I can't wait for that to happen. This year is my final exams and two of my favourite actor's movies are being shown...Jeremy Renner..... Ya I admit it...I love the colour of his eyes:-) Mmmm...I have to much to look forward to after these exams. One thing is for sure though...I love the fact that I'm leaving school....cause that would mean no more bothering about horrible teachers, not covering syllabuses or no facilities. So happy that I am going to a Uni where all that is needed is readily available. Ah I love these few months - I just want to go out there and face the cruel world.....Now to the recap:


Patiya's mother's case is accepted by the King. The good minister looks disturbed. The mother is not in a good state - she is very weak two guards help her to come near the King. The King gets up from his seat and goes toward the crying mother. She falls down near his foot. She says my lord 's mother Queen and I never stayed in the same Palace. The two Princes lived in two different places. You look like your father. The main minister says your son is not so, he tried to kill the King. She says my lord your father was a Bodhisattva ( a person who aspires to be a Buddha and who will become a Lord Buddha one day). The good minister gets up and says I am a witness. I saw your son trying to kill the King. He relates everything that happen - we see a flashback of the rebel. We see Patiya saying that the throne is his and not Crown Prince Kundasalaya's.

Your son is a traitor how can you bring your case to the King says one of the nilamàs. She says Please we don't want the throne. Please give me my child. We don't want the throne. T
he King and Daskon are badly affected. He says take mother to the inner chamber. The MahaAdikaram says do so. The King says bring in the prisoners. The Gong is beaten and one of the prisoners is brought in. He falls on his knees and says please forgive me my lord. It is Patiya's uncle. He cries. The gong is sounded again. The bad minister is brought in. MahaAdikaram says do you have anything to say about your involvement in this plot. The minister says what more to say. This is a Sinhala country not the Waduga's. The King is pissed off.

Malli! Malli! Someone screams. It is Patiya and he is calling the King younger brother. He says my mother's milk is thicker than your Waduga mother's. He says you Waduga you have robbed my inheritance. We were brought up in two places. You in the Sankadagala Palace while I in my mother's walawuwa( noble man's house). When the Father King died you robbed my throne. You Waduga! The King is soo pissed off. The MahaAdikaram asks is there anything you want to ask the King before your death. Patiya says yes I have. As soon as he is about to say what he wants .....we stop for today.....to be continued tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger