Saturday, February 21, 2015

# Daskon

Daskon episode 32 recap



Hello people! Well here starts another recap. If you guys haven't watched Jodha Akbar then its high time you try it. I'm a blogger who recommend dramas to my readers and I highly recommend Jodha Akbar. Its a very nice love story in historical setting very much like Daskon. Since it is also a true story its kind of cute. The drama is shown on Hiru TV at 8.30 but since I haven't watched the beginning I watch the story from the begining on weekends at 6.00 pm. The other dramas to watch out for are Sujatha at 8.30 pm on Sirasa TV and Uthume Pathume at 9.00 on Sirasa TV. I will do reviews on these three dramas as soon as possible. Harsh....exams are closing in and hell I have to study so maybe I'll have to stop my recaps for some time. Good news though is that I will keep doing reviews. Now to recap:


The lullaby continuous as the King sings it. He says that the baby smells nice. My one blood smells so nice. He says this will teach my enemies but sweetheart how many more death threats am I to face. The noble Lady gets up and says that my Prince and my Lord will be looked after by the Temple of the Tooth relic. The King looks at his wife and says I heard you went through a lot of pain ,I hate to see you that way. The Lady smiles and says I can go through anything for this birth. The King looks proudly at his Prince.

Daskon rides on his horse on a beautiful road. He heads to the Main Palace in Sankadagala. Daskon is praised in song for his bravery against the rebels. He says thank you but you should thank the good minister he is the one who told me about the rebels. The MahaAdikaram says that the King asks them all to come Haburankatha. The minister who fought along side Daskon asks the MahaAdikaram whether the King has decided to stay at Haburankatha Palace for good. The MahaAdikaram says well we have to so and see for ourselves. Daskon is told that a big package of gifts have arrived for him. Daskon looks shocked. The Queen Consort's father gives Daskon a ceremonial nilamà head gear. Daskon says he is not a high official to wear the head gear. The other nilamàs laughs and says you will wear that one of these days.

The main Queen consort is sad. Her mother says that you shouldn't be afraid. She is jealous about the fact that the King is in Haburankatha. The mother points out that in those provincial Palaces only Consorts without a ceremonial name live. She continuous to say that you are the Queen consort of this land. The main Queen. The Randoli. Why are you afraid? The Queen says I am sad not afraid. Only Daskon is here for me. If not for him I will be dead by now. When she says this she starts to giggle and runs away embarressed before she goes she goes she says the words he to me is..... The horrible realization comes to the mother that the Queen consort maybe in love with Daskon......The good minister goes to meet Patiya Bandara.........to be continued next week.....

Precap: the Queen consort screams at Daskon that she wouldn't go to Haburankatha Palace. Patiya Bandara is pronounced mad by the good minister. Patiya's assistant wants to meet the King. To have it his way he is having a little strike on a tree top. Patiya Bandara screams you can't get rid of me so easily. Patiya Bandara's mother cries about her greif ...she is lamented with grief....drama is becoming good:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger