Saturday, February 21, 2015

# Daskon

Daskon episode 33 recap


Hi!! How are my dear blog readers? Yes I did say I'll post a post on Yeh hai Mohabbatien/Me Adarayai post but I couldn't cause of BS exams. Did you guys see the Pro Mahinda rally in Nugegoda? That was a record number of people there. Go Mahinda sir.....We southerners are always for you. I will continue to post more TV guides for my readers throughout these months even during exam times -hopefully:-) I will somehow post more stuff this month some how...Now for recap-


The good minister goes to meet Patiya Bandara. He says have you seen my Father the King. He says just like him my coronation name would be Wimaladarmasuriya 3. The good minister knows that Patiya is mad. He says this to the King. Says that a mad man from the Royal family is worse than a rebel. The King says I wish you were my age and that you were my friend. The nilamà smiles and says there is an astrologer who needs to be arrested. The King gets angry and says do they kill after obtaining auspicious times. The mil a smiles and says he gave a wrong time. The King smiles and says then why should we arrest him then he is on our side. The nilamà then says maybe we should seek him and ask his age. The King looks puzzled. No no says the nilamà just to check if he is of an appropriate age to be a freind to you. The King smiles and says well it seems you are making fun of me just like Daskon - just like friends. Nilamà smiles again and says well maybe it is because I am older. The King places a hand on nilamà's shoulder and smiles - cute bromance they are friends.

Daskon goes to Queen consort's Palace to take her to Haburankatha. She gets pissed off. She screams am I to be the mother of a Yakaladoli's son. Am I to be her maid! Daskon says I will say this to the King. She says Daskon you saved me and because of that you are now a part of my life - you have a part to play in it. Her father says this is true Daskon nilamà. The Queen consort says Daskon you are a poet but yet you don't understand my pain. As soon as Daskon leaves to go to Haburankath she turns and starts to sing. Her song is about how she has given her heart to one but married to another.
Daskon is haunted by the Queen consort's song. He continues to hear it as he goes to Haburankatha. On the way he meets the two Catholic priests who came to meet the King. The French speaking one now speaks Sinhala but in a very sin song way - hilarious Sinhalese here:-) Daskon says that his Sinhala is very good - ironically. He also asks where are you going..........to be continued tomorrow......One note I hate the bitchy Queen consort - I hate the was she showed her pride and arrogance- this means Puja Umashankar is doing her acting very well:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger