Saturday, February 14, 2015

# K-Drama

Autumn in my heart on ITN at 6.30




Guys Autumn in my heart is going to be shown on ITN after Chilwu the Mighty. Ya true Chilwu the mighty is a huge flop in Sri Lanka but Autumn in my heart is a cute story. It follows a story where two girls are accidentlupy exchanged at an hospital. One brother falls in love with his sister after knowing that she is not his sister. Its a very sad story - it will remind you guys about Walk to remember. Have to tell you guys though that this is a must watch K drama because it caused the Korean wave around the world.

It will be a good show but will you make you cry buckets. The love, the break up and death and crying. It would make you depressed in some sense. After all you will understand what true love is but yet it will make you question some things about it too. The overall end of the drama will sadden you- leaving you quite emotionally drained.

Well OK I admit it I watched it before when ITN showed it and I was so sad after it. I hate the way the characters suffered. Overall I'll say that this is a better drama the Chilwu the mighty. I'll give it 4 stars out of five on my KDrama rating s. Its a must watch. Just in a while a bit of sad drama may be good for y our mind:-) I personally feel sad about when I think of this drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger